Welcome to HAMLINE PARK PLAZA Conference Center
The Hamline Park Plaza Conference Center is ideal for training sessions, board meetings, and seminars. The Conference Center has seating for 25 people.Located in Hamline Park Plaza – 570 Asbury Street, St. Paul – just 1 block east of Snelling Avenue and 300 yards from the Green Line on University Avenue.Hours Available: 7:00 am to 8:00 pm - Reservations are available in hour increments only
- 65” Smart HD TV
- Large White Board
- Teleconference/Video Conference System
- Sink & Refrigerator
- $30 per hour.
- $25 per hour for four (4) or more reserved hours.
- Payment due at time of reservation.
- Pay online with credit cards.
- Cancel 14 days or more prior to your reserved date and receive a refund less a $5 cancellation fee. Cancel 13 days or less from the date of your reservation and the cancellation fee is $15.
Reservation and Room Use Policies:
- 1.) A reservation for all use of the Conference Center is required.
- 2.) If you will not be using your reservation, please cancel in a timely manner so that others may use the room if needed.
- 3.) The Conference Center may be reserved up to and through 8 weeks in advance.
- 4.) No more than thirty (30) individuals may occupy the Conference Center at one time.
- 5.) Please be respectful of the office tenants that surround the Conference Center.
- 6.) Wipe the tables, if necessary, cleaning wipes are in the cabinet located in the room.
- 7.) Please remove all food items from the refrigerator after use.
- 8.) Wipe down the sink and countertop area.
- 9.) Wipe the dry erase board clean after each use.
- 10.) Return the chairs to their regular set-up, if they were moved.